New VIPRE Antivirus + Antispyware

VIPRE Antivirus + Antispyware is a new PC security software created by Sunbelt Software. They created VIPRE to be faster than most traditional security software like Norton or McAfee. VIPRE will not slow down your PC and it is highly effective at preventing and curing PC Infections.


VIPRE has been getting good reviews, especially for it’s performance in comparison to other software packages like Symantec’s Norton which can be a drain on system resources, in particular on older PCs with only 1 or 2GB of RAM.


I just now finished a quick scan, which took about 13 minutes to get through, and while watching the quick scan I notice how deep it goes unlike some software does. Obviously, at 13 minutes, it hit up all the key OS components and then some and so that is definite plus there as well. Interestingly enough it has found some stuff roaming on my computer and out of the bigger threats, I have 1 trojan, 1 keylogger and 1 adware program in my computer. So after quick quarantine my computer is a cleaner, however, because of the big threats I had on my computer, it requested I do a deep scan of my computer.


Do u want the Trial ,click here
Antivirus Software

Comments